Saturday, August 5, 2017

Bin Tere!

Bas ab tum aa jao.. Bahut hua.

I love you.. Simply I love you.

I love to boil down you.and apni halat dekhi tumne, ekdum dusky color ho jaati ho tum and you already know that I like dusky color. Mujhe hamesha se yehi color chaiye tha. Meri fantasy thi yaar ye toh.
My mom always tried to keep me away from you, but hume milna tha. it was written.

Parents are god but they are not always correct. I had been kept away buying Sky blue jeans for myself, just for the reason wo jaldi gandi ho jaati hai.. Sounds Logical, but does not mean i should not wear. So maine le he li finally. and I think it suits me too.





Tumhe dekh kar he meri aadhi tension khatam ho jaati hai. I must not say that sweet hoti tab achi lagti ho.. But I like you in all forms.

Kitne baras ho gaye main soya nahi pta hai..
Ek sher hai iss par.
"Mere Bagair tujhe chain kaise padta hai..
Tere Bagair mujhe neend kaise aati hai.."

Mujhe tum har waqt chaiye, Jab main uthu tab, sote time, even when i am busy with my work, wanna see you tab bhi. Samne honi chaiye bas. Dil khush rhta hai. Pata hai kitni problem hoti hai jab nhi milti tum. I am addicted to you. Ab Mushkil hai durr jana.

Oh my Tea.. I love you till I sip you last!!!
Cheers to all tea lovers


24 comments:

Ashish said...

Gud

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! Too nice!!
Well you are looking good!Blue!!

Anonymous said...

Happy friends Day!!
Well, try to have a sip of your tea, with aloo prantha. I am not an avid tea lover, but it's amazing to have it with prantha. Totally loved it!

sirrishabh said...

:)

Anonymous said...

:)).. tried??

sirrishabh said...

I try almost everyday..:)

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!!:)
Then today go and say thanks to the one who made it almost everyday for you!

But the doctor inside me says that don't have this much caffeine! It will affect your health!

sirrishabh said...

Yes sure...:)

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

How are pranthas and your dusky tea going?
Must be angry with me.

sirrishabh said...

Angry Kyun?

Anonymous said...

Since I suggested you to Stay away from your first love!!

Anonymous said...

Heyy, When your Birthday is or was?

sirrishabh said...

Wish me on anydate.. I celebrate it whole month

Anonymous said...

Sahi!! You are so like me then!!

Happy Birthday!! :)

sirrishabh said...

Are you also August Born?

Anonymous said...

Nah!! I am a proud Pisces!March 15 is my b'day. So half of the month I am happy to celebrate and other half I stay happy because I celebrated!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again!! :)
I think I need to say it 31 times!!

Anonymous said...

No blogs!! Why!!

Anonymous said...

Heyaa!! How are you doing?
If you shall read the message, do reply one thing- since you are in Ncr, got to know about that from your blog,which place has better accessibility- indrapuram or express way..I am posted in noida for a while

Anonymous said...

Latest from my side when you are having tea at midnight :)
Sometime, lets meet at Florence bridge, when sun sinks in different colours,
and busy streets turn into dreamy dusk..
with a cup of tea, stories to tell
lets discuss, tea to wine cusp!!

Eklavya said...

Nice blog Rishabh!

Eklavya said...

Read your blogs for first time in many years.. its nice!
How are you doing?